Dried fruits are great alternatives when considering snacking on something sweet, but not all fruits are created equal. When you are looking for a snack, you need to balance low calorie with the % of calories from sugar and the amount of fiber.
I’ve built the following tips to help you choose, which fruits are right for you.
Weight Loss Tip #1: Low Calorie Fruits, with good sugar percentages and fiber content (BEST)
- Dried Prunes (6 pieces): Calories 121, 63% calories from sugar, Fiber 4g
- Dried Figs (3 pieces): Calories 141, 77% of calories from sugar, Fiber 6g
Weight Loss Tip #2: Low Calorie Fruits, higher sugar percentages, and so-so fiber(GOOD)
- Cranberries (1/3 cup): Calories 130, 80% calories from sugar, Fiber 3g
- Dried Apricots (6 pieces): Calories 48, 95% calories from sugar, Fiber 2g
- Raisins (small box): Calories 129, 80% calories from sugar, Fiber 2g
Weight Lost Tip #3: Moderate Calorie, higher sugar content, and OK Fiber (FINE)
- Mango (4 pieces): Calories 160, 80% calories from sugar, Fiber 2g
- Dates (3 pieces): Calories 144, 97% calories from sugar, Fiber 4g
Weight Loss Tip #4: Fruit that’s more like candy
- Dried Pineapple (1/2 cup): Calories 212, 50% calories from sugar, Fiber 1.5g
- Yogurt Raisins (25 pieces): Calories 219, 40% calories from sugar, 10g Fat, Fiber 1g
For more helpful information on healthy eating, check out Anvanca.com. We are focused on weight loss, and the healthy benefits of losing weight. In order to make it work, I think people need coaching. This is why we developed Anvanca®. Anvanca is the only program that combines an effective weight loss supplement with free personalized coaching to help you lose weight and keep it off. We believe coaching is critical in the first month as you learn new behaviors. If you are interested in learning more, check us out at Anvanca.com.